Safilo Group named Joanna Onland as a new member of its executive team.
(PRESS RELEASE) Italian eyewear company Safilo Group has appointed Joanna Onland as a new member of its executive team, leading Western Europe and global key accounts effective Oct. 1.
Born in Holland, of Dutch and British nationalities, Onland brings 27 years of international wholesale and retail experience in fashion apparel, luxury and fragrances to the role.
She most recently worked for DIESEL in its European business. She previously served with that company’s Southern Europe division and as its Managing Director for Benelux.
Earlier in her career, Onland held different commercial and business development responsibilities in Europe and the U.S. for Coty and La Prairie. She has worked with retail stores and independent customers, departments stores, chains and travel retail.
“Developing our business in the strongholds of Western Europe and our global Key Accounts is key,” said Luisa Delgado, CEO of Safilo Group. “We have the potential to grow all markets to fair share, and intend to invest accordingly in our go-to-market capabilities and customer care. Joanna is the right leader for this transition while developing trusted partnerships with our customers.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says