(PRESS RELEASE) Wilton, CT -- L’AMY America will launch a charity program this holiday season that will provide eyewear to those in need.
For every pair of L’AMY America branded frames (Ann Taylor, Bally Switzerland, Balmain, Champion, Nicole Miller, Sperry, TLG, L’AMY Paris, C by L’AMY and Vision’s) bought by the end-consumer, one pair will be donated to a person in need.
In order to participate, opticians must agree to sign up with the program and keep track of every frame sold. At the end of the campaign (Dec. 31) tally sheets are returned to L’AMY America and L’Amy and will donate an appropriate pair of frames to a number of highly respected charities such as Lions Club International, New Eyes for the Needy, Volunteer Optometric Services for Humanity (VOSH) and Eyewear for Kids among others.
Since starting this program seven years ago, L’AMY has donated over 10,000 frames to deserving charities to service needy patients. The campaign is currently active and ends Dec. 31.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners