(PRESS RELEASE) Starting in fall 2016, Belgian watch and accessory brand Komono is introducing a collection of optical frames available at selected opticians worldwide.
Raf Maes, co-founder of Komono, said: “We choose to bring Komono Opticals exclusively to opticians. Nobody should compromise on quality and know-how when it comes to eye care. Opticians bring their expertise, Komono brings contemporary styles and superb quality at a competitive price point.”
Komono Opticals consist of 60 specifically developed products spread over 13 new styles like The Jordan, The Sherman and The Harris. All styles are made of premium Italian acetate, stainless steel or mixed styles.
The first series of the new Komono Opticals line debuted at the Silmo optical trade show in Paris. The line is available starting this month and will be featured in a campaign highlighting the importance of the partnership with opticians.
Maes said: ”This expansion into optical frames is a natural evolution for the brand and deepens Komono’s mantra: ‘a perfect balance of timing and vision.’”
ABOVE: Sunglasses from Komono's F16 collection. The company is launching 60 new optical frames this month.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says