(Press Release) Safilo Group and Christian Dior Couture announced the renewal of their licensing agreement for the design, manufacturing and worldwide distribution of the Dior and Dior Homme collections of sunglasses and optical frames.
The renewal period extends until Dec. 31, 2020.
"DIOR eyewear has established itself as the leading trendsetter in sunglasses," said Luisa Delgado, CEO of Safilo. "This is the result of a remarkable combination of sophisticated capabilities, merging visionary product design, industry-leading technical expertise and innovation, along with authentic manufacturing craftsmanship and consistent qualitative worldwide distribution."
Sidney Toledano, president and CEO of Christian Dior Couture, said: "DIOR is glad to continue its relationship with SAFILO, developing and marketing DIOR eyewear products that reflect the values of our brand. DIOR eyewear is the leading player in terms of design and quality, offering our clients products of excellence."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs