(Press Release) Safilo Group and Christian Dior Couture announced the renewal of their licensing agreement for the design, manufacturing and worldwide distribution of the Dior and Dior Homme collections of sunglasses and optical frames.
The renewal period extends until Dec. 31, 2020.
"DIOR eyewear has established itself as the leading trendsetter in sunglasses," said Luisa Delgado, CEO of Safilo. "This is the result of a remarkable combination of sophisticated capabilities, merging visionary product design, industry-leading technical expertise and innovation, along with authentic manufacturing craftsmanship and consistent qualitative worldwide distribution."
Sidney Toledano, president and CEO of Christian Dior Couture, said: "DIOR is glad to continue its relationship with SAFILO, developing and marketing DIOR eyewear products that reflect the values of our brand. DIOR eyewear is the leading player in terms of design and quality, offering our clients products of excellence."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear