It’s a newly created position.
(Press Release) Value eyewear company Modern Optical International has named Chris Millet to its senior management team as director of sales development.
In this newly created position, Millet will develop, plan and execute sales strategies. He brings over two decades of optical experience to Modern Optical. In the past Millet served as chief operating officer at Professional Eye Care Associates of America Inc. and as regional sales manager at Hoya Vision Care.
“We are thrilled to have Chris join our Modern Family,” said Ken Weissman, president of Modern Optical International. “His industry knowledge and extensive professional network will create new opportunities for our growing company.”
Modern Optical International, based in suburban Chicago, is a family-owned and operated business founded in 1974.
The company offers 15 unique collections representing over 850 styles. Its Summit Optical Supply Division provides cases, parts, cleaning cloths and more.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says