The event will feature tech industry leaders.
(Press Release) International Vision Expo East, taking place at the Javits Center in New York (Education: March 30-April 2; Exhibition: March 31-April 2), has announced exclusive events for eyecare providers featuring a presentation from Google agency developer Liz Austin, a dynamic VIP networking reception and sessions focused on utilizing Google’s digital products to grow your eyecare business.
This year’s education programming also includes sessions covering the latest in industry technology ranging from clinical diagnosis and research to blue light and retail technology. For the first time, Vision Expo has partnered with Google to bring attendees the latest tools and opportunities available to the eyecare industry.
With a Google Connect VIP Event and a daylong program including Google Talks and a hands-on workshop — facilitated by Marketing4ECPs — these sessions allow attendees to hear directly from Google gurus on how to best utilize the latest digital marketing tools to enhance the brand presence of their eyecare business, attract new customers and retain current ones.
“I’m incredibly excited to come to Vision Expo East this year. [Attendees can] hear about how the world of digital is actually changing the way customers and patients are finding eyecare professionals,” Austin said. “We’re going to give you some top trends and insights that you can bring to your business, and truly make an impact.”
A series of free Google Talks will take place as 20-minute sessions in the new Marketing Stadium where attendees can learn from Austin and Marketing4ECPs on how to utilize Google digital products to grow their eye care business. Attendees will learn how to remain competitive in the web-based world and attract new patients and customers with a strong online presence, and the search engine marketing techniques needed to compete on every channel available in the digital space, among other topics.
“Vision Expo has a long history of delivering branded education from global leaders — including customer service experts Ritz Carlton and Disney, and celebrated speakers on retail like Paco Underhill,” said Tom Loughran, Reed Exhibitions industry vice president. “We’re committed to continuing to provide this level of education to our attendees through new partnerships like Google.”
International Vision Expo East 2017 also debuts numerous tech focused continuing education courses.
- Emerging Technologies to Improve Your Success with Hybrids and Sclerals
- New Developments with OCT Testing in Glaucoma Ocular Surface Disease – Does the New Technology Replace the Bio Microscope?
- Create Distinction and Build Your Practice with New Technologies
- In-Office Electrodiagnostics – What Can It Do For You?
- Using Technology to Improve Clinical Diagnosis
- The Opportunities of Blue Light Technology
- 3 Retail Tech Trends that Drive Profit
- Revitalizing the Established Practice Through Technology
To learn more about Vision Expo, or to register, visit visionexpoeast.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear