He'll manage several areas of the business.
(Press Release) Eyewear company Marcolin Group and PAI Partners, a European private equity firm, announced the appointment of Massimo Renon as worldwide commercial general manager.
Renon will manage the direction of licensing, product, marketing and worldwide sales, reporting directly to Giovanni Zoppas, CEO of Marcolin.
Zoppas said: “We are pleased that Massimo joined Marcolin. His extensive experience in the eyewear industry and commercial field will lead the company to further strengthen its distribution network and competitiveness in the global market.”
Marcolin's portfolio includes Tom Ford, Balenciaga, Moncler, Ermenegildo Zegna, Agnona, Montblanc, Roberto Cavalli, Tod's, Emilio Pucci, Swarovski, Dsquared2, Diesel, Just Cavalli, Covergirl, Kenneth Cole, Timberland, Guess, Gant, Harley-Davidson, Marciano, Catherine Deneuve, Skechers, Bongo, Candie’s, Rampage, Viva, Marcolin and Web.
In 2015, the company sold about 14.3 million pairs of eyeglasses.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners