The agreement runs through 2020.
(Press Release) LOUISVILLE, KY – Kenmark Eyewear announced the renewal of an exclusive license agreement for the development, production and worldwide distribution of eyewear for the Vera Wang brand.
The agreement will extend to 2020. Kenmark Eyewear has partnered with Vera Wang since 2001, launching the brand within the optical industry with segments that include Vera Wang Core, Luxe, Alternative Fit and Vera Wang Collection.
"We are thrilled to continue our relationship with Vera Wang, now spanning over a decade," said Mike Cundiff, CEO. "We look forward to creating many more years of amazing product for our customers."
David Duralde, chief creative officer, said: "Renewing our partnership with Vera Wang, after a 15-year relationship, reflects an amazing amount of trust in Kenmark Eyewear’s Creative Team. This enduring, dynamic, creative collaboration will continue to generate amazing products that will excite and engage our customers for many years to come."
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says