(Press Release) ALAMEDA, CA – Primary Eyecare Network (PEN), a division of ABB OPTICAL GROUP, announced a new monthly webinar series beginning in February that is focused on compliance issues, offered in partnership with CS Eye, an independent optometric consulting company.
“The information we will be covering in this series is invaluable to employers,” said PEN Senior Director of Operations Matt Oliver. “Maintaining compliance is critical to protecting their practices."
The series is free for PEN Members and $15 per webinar for non-members. The webinars are scheduled on Wednesdays from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. PT and will cover:
- MACRA/MIPS Changes in Reimbursement – Feb. 1
- Ransomware and Audit Updates – April 5
- Billing the Tough Stuff – June 7
- Risk Assessment – August 2
- ICD-10 Changes Effective Oct. 1 – Oct. 4
- What’s in Store for 2018? – Dec. 6
- CS Eye experts will lead the webinars, including Ann Bina, CPC, vice president of fulfillment; and John Weeding, president and managing partner.
Founded in 1984 by a group of private optometrists, Primary Eyecare Network is a division of ABB OPTICAL GROUP focused on enhancing the independent professional optometrist's ability to compete in a rapidly changing marketplace. This includes providing favorable purchasing arrangements, business management and marketing support, quality educational programs for practitioners and staff, medical billing services, and other custom support services.