He'll be based in Kansas.
(Press Release) MELVILLE, NY – Eyeking has named Alex Webb as its national sales manager.
The new position will be focused on driving growth across the team, outdoor and sun specialty channels. Webb brings over 20 years of experience in the active outdoor and sporting goods markets to the role.
Eric Shaughnessy, senior vice president of sales, said, "We look forward to continuing the rapid growth of Eyeking's brands across the team sports, outdoor and sun specialty channels with the addition of Alex to our dynamic sales team."
The position reports to Tom Cox, vice president of sales. Prior to accepting the position, Webb served as national sales manager for Ridgemont Outfitters and national sales manager for Bollé and Serengeti eyewear brands.
Webb said, "I couldn’t be happier to join the talented Eyeking team. Having the opportunity to leverage my many years of knowledge of the eyewear category and play a large part in the growth of iconic brands such as Under Armour Eyewear and Hobie Polarized is truly exciting for me."
Eyeking is a fourth-generation eyewear design firm that develops, markets and distributes private-label and licensed eyewear brands. Eyeking’s license partners include Under Armour Eyewear and Hobie Polarized.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs