Learn how to grow profits and set your optical apart.
(Press Release) ALEXANDRIA, VA – International Vision Expo East, taking place at the Javits Center in New York, NY (education: March 30–April 2; exhibition: March 31 – April 2), has announced a new show floor destination for eyecare professionals looking to amplify their profits by incorporating new products or services, or upgrading the environment or experience.
A collaboration of industry leaders including Clearvision, Fashion Optical, Santinelli, Smart Mirror and Super Optical, this interactive Optical Profit Center - located at Booth #1135 - allows attendees to see and experience opportunities to make key investments that will generate additional revenue from their optical business.
“We’re very excited to bring this new content and format to Vision Expo East, which really is a one-stop destination for learning how to grow profits and set your optical apart,” said John Corsini of Super Optical International, spokesperson for this exhibitor collaboration. “We’ll be hosting daily pop-up talks with each of our Optical Profit Center partners, designed to illustrate the potential opportunities that can be found by updating fixtures and displays and utilizing eyewear fitting and selection technology, offering eyewear solutions targeted at combating digital eye strain and options for surfacing and/or finishing labs in any size footprint.”
Pop-up talks include:
- Office Design for a More Profitable Dispensary – Fashion Optical.
- Increase your Premium Lens Sales and Reduce Remakes with Smart Mirror – Smart Mirror.
- How to Expand your Edging Lab with Simple Lens Surfacing: Improve customer Retention and Increase Profitability – Super Optical.
- What You Don’t (and Should) Know About Managed Care In-Office Finishing Programs – Santinelli International.
- Building Private Pay Profits with BluTech Eyewear – Clearvision.
- Boosting Blue Light Profits with BluTech – Santinelli International.
- How to Profit with SV Stock Lenses, While Exceeding Patient Expectations – Santinelli International.
Click here for the Optical Profit Center infographic to find out more about this interactive experience.
To learn more about Vision Expo, or to register, visit visionexpoeast.com.