It will be held in San Diego.
(Press Release) WASHINGTON, DC – The National Association of Vision Care Plans (NAVCP) announced that it will hold its annual Vision Health Summit April 23-25 at the Westgate Hotel in San Diego, CA. The event was previously known as the Specialty Health Summit, which NAVCP co-hosted with the National Association of Specialty Health Organizations.
The 2017 summit will serve as an opportunity for managed vision care industry professionals to hear updates on the latest industry trends and federal and state healthcare public policy activity, share best practices and develop innovative approaches for promoting vision health.
“Americans who maintain good eye health are more productive and can identify earlier serious medical conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol, through regular eye exams,” said Julian Roberts, NAVCP executive director. “This summit will focus on achieving a not-to-distant future in which vision health is equated with overall health.”
NAVCP is a nonprofit organization serving as a unified voice for the managed vision care industry.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says