It was designed by Gilbert Displays.
(Press Release) CARROLLTON, TX -- ImageWear and Nouveau Eyewear are unveiling a new trade show booth and conference area for 2017.
The new trade show area spans 1,800 square feet and is shared by ImageWear and Nouveau Eyewear, both divisions of Walman. Included in the showroom area is Revolution Eyewear and its revitalized collection of magnetic clip-on eyewear.
Debuting first at Vision Expo East 2017, the booth is designed and constructed by Gilbert Displays. Features include:
- Guest check-in area.
- Illuminated frame displays.
- Two conference rooms.
- Lounge area.
- Multiple guest service stations.
In addition to the new accommodations, Vision Expo East guests will be treated to a live appearance by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Saturday, April 1, from noon to 4 p.m. as well as free My Little Pony shopping bags for anyone who speaks with an ImageWear or Nouveau Eyewear account manager.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says
- Ex-Optical Worker Charged With Giving Away Eyewear