It was designed by Gilbert Displays.
(Press Release) CARROLLTON, TX -- ImageWear and Nouveau Eyewear are unveiling a new trade show booth and conference area for 2017.
The new trade show area spans 1,800 square feet and is shared by ImageWear and Nouveau Eyewear, both divisions of Walman. Included in the showroom area is Revolution Eyewear and its revitalized collection of magnetic clip-on eyewear.
Debuting first at Vision Expo East 2017, the booth is designed and constructed by Gilbert Displays. Features include:
- Guest check-in area.
- Illuminated frame displays.
- Two conference rooms.
- Lounge area.
- Multiple guest service stations.
In addition to the new accommodations, Vision Expo East guests will be treated to a live appearance by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Saturday, April 1, from noon to 4 p.m. as well as free My Little Pony shopping bags for anyone who speaks with an ImageWear or Nouveau Eyewear account manager.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs