Thousands of frames were donated.
(Press Release) WILTON, CT - L’Amy America’s holiday charity program - Help the World to See a Better Tomorrow, TODAY - which ran Sept. 1 through Dec. 31, 2016, resulted in thousands of frames that were be donated to those in need through various charities.
For every frame sold through the program, L’AMY donated a pair. VOSH International, one of the recipients from L’AMY America of much-needed glasses and sunglasses, recently ran a mission clinic in Mexico.
For the first time, VOSH was able to provide a pair of sunglasses to every person who came through the clinic, thanks to L’AMY and L’AMY’s participating accounts. Migrant workers, fishermen and ranchers were thrilled to receive eyewear as evidenced by the big smiles.
For more information on
VOSH International, one of the recipients from L’AMY America of much-needed glasses and sunglasses, recently ran a mission clinic in Mexico.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says