It’s introducing two designs.
(Press Release) RAMSEY, MN – To improve consumers’ multifocal lens options, Vision Ease is introducing two new designs in the Vision Ease Photochromic Lens line. These D35 bifocal and 7x28 trifocal lenses enhance indoor and outdoor vision with faster fadeback and activation.
With the launch of its photochromic line in 2016, Vision Ease introduced a no-compromise family of lenses.
The new D35 bifocals and 7x28 trifocals, available in gray, meet superior standards for performance, comfort and convenience.
Additional Vision Ease photochromic lenses include SFSV, D28 bifocal and Novel progressive designs.
For more information, visit www.visionease.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says