They'll promote The Good Light Project.
(Press Release) PINELLAS PARK, FL – To continue illustrating the role that changing light plays in shaping our days and nights through its online and social media initiative, The Good Light Project, Transitions Optical is partnering with influential Transitions lens wearers. Unique influencers in the lifestyle, travel, healthcare and fashion categories will be using social content to share their stories and experiences, and encouraging others to Live the Good Light.
Combined, the new influencers have a social footprint of over 3 million people.
“We are very excited to be partnering with this diverse group of talented individuals in 2017 to help us continue to reach a younger demographic online where they are seeking information,” said Patience Cook, director, North America marketing, Transitions Optical. “Our influencers will showcase their different lifestyles and how they live life more comfortably when they help protect their eyes from harmful blue light and UV rays with Transitions lenses.”
- Jamie Chung – Actress, fashion icon and creator of the What the Chung blog. In April, Chung began serving as our Good Light Project ambassador and will continue to highlight how Transitions lenses help her look and see her best in every light – whether she’s indoors or out.
- Coco & Breezy – Fashion entrepreneurs and eyewear designers Corianna and Brianna, also known as Coco and Breezy, are the founders of a cutting-edge sunglass brand based in New York City that aims to reach new fashion heights and introduce fashion connoisseurs all over the world to their unique sense of style and original accessories.
- The Girls With Glasses – Brooke White (singer/songwriter) and Summer Bellessa (model/ELIZA Magazine editor) met on MySpace as fans and supporters of each other’s work, soon growing into good friends. Together they formed The Girls With Glasses, an online variety/talk show full of style, heart and motherhood.
- The Planet D – Dave and Deb are well-known travel personalities in both online and mainstream media. Their highly acclaimed website, ThePlanetD.com, won the 2014 and 2015 Gold Medal for Best
Travel Blog by the Society of American Travel Writers. They've travelled to more than 100 countries on all seven continents.
- ZDoggMD – Dr. Zubin Damania is a physician, rapper and purveyor of the finest medical satire. He is an internist and founder of Turntable Health, a healthcare startup that aims to transform care from a
transaction to a relationship. Under the pseudonym ZDoggMD, he creates videos as an outlet to find his voice and share his passion for improving healthcare for everyone.
Throughout the year, consumers and eyecare professionals can find the influencers wearing their Transitions lenses on their social media pages.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.