It’s presented by Primary Eyecare Network.
(Press Release) ALAMEDA, CA – The annual Eyes of America Fall Seminar will take place on Sunday, Sept. 24, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Marriott & Residence Inn in Columbus, OH, located at 3100 Olentangy River Road. It is presented by Primary Eyecare Network, a division of ABB Optical Group that recently merged with Diversified Opthalmics' ECP Network, the historical presenter of the program.
Participants will learn from industry experts and earn eight hours of optometric continuing education credits.
The morning session will cover advanced procedures in glaucoma surgery, glaucoma pharmaceuticals updates and ocular trauma triage and treatments. The afternoon session will cover reading, literacy acquisition and cortical reorganization and pediatric clinical practice guidelines.
Speakers include Elizabeth Muckley, O.D., F.A.A.O., of Northeast Ohio Eye Surgeons and Michael Earley, O.D., PhD, of The Ohio State University College of Optometry.
The morning session costs $170 and the afternoon session costs $145. The cost for participants who plan to attend the full day is $250.
To register, visit EyesOfAmerica.org or call 800-444-9230.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- 1-800 Contacts to Expand Into Rx Glasses with Acquisition
- Report: Luxottica-Essilor Deal to Get 'Unconditional' Approval in Europe
- Solar Eclipse Burns Crescent Shape Into Woman's Eye
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud