It's headed up by James Koh.
Kirk & Kirk, an eyewear brand based in London, opened a U.S. office on Sept. 1.
Located in Philadelphia, the office is headed up by James Koh. He has "worked for some of the finest companies in our industry," Kirk & Kirk said in announcement.
Founded by Jason and Karen Kirk, the firm designs its own collections and creates collections for other optical and fashion companies, offering support in manufacturing as well as sourcing frames, brand development and communication.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says