It's headed up by James Koh.
Kirk & Kirk, an eyewear brand based in London, opened a U.S. office on Sept. 1.
Located in Philadelphia, the office is headed up by James Koh. He has "worked for some of the finest companies in our industry," Kirk & Kirk said in announcement.
Founded by Jason and Karen Kirk, the firm designs its own collections and creates collections for other optical and fashion companies, offering support in manufacturing as well as sourcing frames, brand development and communication.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling