It held a ribbon-cutting on Sept. 28.
(Press Release) Lighthouse Guild celebrated its move to a new location and unveiled a new logo at a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Sept. 28.
The move reinforces Lighthouse Guild’s commitment to addressing and preventing vision loss through coordinated vision and health services. The new facility, at 250 W. 64th Street, on the Upper Westside of Manhattan, has been built around the unique needs of the patients, clients and students who rely on Lighthouse Guild services.
The new logo, designed in purple and green, represents how Lighthouse Guild coordinates care through vision and health programs and services. The design captures how, for people affected by vision loss, Lighthouse Guild “shows the way” to the programs and services that support a full and independent life.
Lighthouse Guild is a not-for-profit healthcare organization dedicated to addressing and preventing vision loss through coordinated vision and health services.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says