It continues the company's hurricane relief plan.
As part of its hurricane relief plan, Costa has launched an outreach effort and influencer campaign called #OneCoast.
The mission of #OneCoast is to bring relief to Costa’s coastal family and friends affected by natural disasters. Through #OneCoast, Costa will raise money for the Red Cross hurricane relief fund, as well as a new fund called WARF (Worldwide Anglers Relief Fund).
WARF was developed by Costa’s longtime partners at the International Game Fish Association (IGFA) with the goal of providing support to anglers and their communities in the wake of such disasters. Costa is a founding sponsor of the new fund.
The #OneCoast campaign includes several elements, including a limited-edition T-shirt featured on Costa’s web store. It will be worn by many celebrity influencers and fishing pros across the country. All proceeds from the sale of the T-shirt will be donated to the Red Cross and WARF.
Visit the #OneCoast landing page to learn more.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says