The new collection is the first memory metal sunwear entirely equipped with PolarRepel lenses. The collection was developed in collaboration with ZEISS, which tailored the PolarRepel lenses for the Flexon line.
PolarRepel lenses feature a super-hydrophobic and oleophobic lens technology that allows superior protection against scratches and easily repels dust, water and grease. The lenses are also smudge resistant and easy to clean, while guaranteeing complete protection against UV rays.
Each of the six frames in the new collection feature Flexon bridge and temples, which combine lightweight comfort and extreme strength and flexibility. The collection offers three tints — green G-15 for unaltered color perception, brown for contrast improvement and grey for eye relaxation. Each style is also available in an Rx version. Each item in the collection features two prominent design motifs — the raised, linear two-toned end piece detail and the new temple tip shape.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder