Marcolin SpA and TBL Licensing have renewed the licensing agreement for the design, production and worldwide distribution of Timberland optical frames and sunglasses.
This agreement extends the partnership duration until December 312018, with the possibility to expand it for an additional two years.
Giovanni Zoppas, CEO Marcolin, said: “Timberland is a brand of worldwide relevance with a precise position in the lifestyle market and in our portfolio of brands. We are very pleased therefore to continue on with this successful partnership for many years.”
“Marcolin and Timberland have developed a very strong partnership over the past 12 years, grounded in shared values and a passion for the Timberland brand and the promise it holds,” said Katherine Cousins, VP Licensing & Accessories for Timberland.
“We’re excited to renew this partnership, and will continue to work closely with Marcolin to bring innovative and stylish Timberland eyewear to consumers around the world.”
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners