REM Eyewear has promoted Rod Scott from sales representative, to western regional sales manager. In his new role, Scott will lead a sales team in the western region of the U.S., focusing on building and expanding REM Eyewear’s business and customer relationships.
“It always brings great pleasure to recognize and promote talent from within,” says Steve Horowitz, president at REM Eyewear. “Rod’s eagerness to continuously strive for excellence in effectively servicing our customers and fostering our team is an invaluable asset to our organization.”
Scott will be based in the northern county of Los Angeles, CA.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says