REM Eyewear has promoted Rod Scott from sales representative, to western regional sales manager. In his new role, Scott will lead a sales team in the western region of the U.S., focusing on building and expanding REM Eyewear’s business and customer relationships.
“It always brings great pleasure to recognize and promote talent from within,” says Steve Horowitz, president at REM Eyewear. “Rod’s eagerness to continuously strive for excellence in effectively servicing our customers and fostering our team is an invaluable asset to our organization.”
Scott will be based in the northern county of Los Angeles, CA.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says