Safilo will present a special “Kids by Safilo” program at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, March 21 at Vision Expo East. The event — set in the Technology Theater on the Level 1 Exhibit Hall (booth #LP7867) — will feature the brand’s eyewear project “conceived for children’s needs, designed with a medical approach, engineered with advanced technologies and materials … and powered by kids.”
The presentation will serve as a preview of the new Kids by Safilo optical frames collection launching in late spring.
Seating is limited. Register at www.visionexpoeast.com/Safilo or call Reed Exhibitions at (800) 811-7151.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says