Optometry Cares—The AOA Foundation invites the optometric community to nominate colleagues who participate in theInfantSEE program and go above and beyond to serve their pediatric patients for this year’s Dr. W. David Sullins, Jr. InfantSEE Award.
The InfantSEE program is designed to ensure that eye and vision care becomes an integral part of children’s wellness and quality of life. Under the program, AOA optometrists provide a no-cost comprehensive eye and vision assessment for infants within the first year of life, regardless of a family’s income or access to insurance coverage.
The award is in honor of Dr. W. David Sullins’ dedicated leadership as a driving force in the profession of optometry.
The winning optometrist will receive the award at Optometry’s Meeting, which will be held in Seattle, Washington, June 24-28, 2015.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says