Vision West, the eye care business and buying group resource, is offering practices the opportunity to see how they compare to others in the industry through its Staff Salary Survey.
Between now and April 30, Vision West members can participate in this short online survey that will gather data on industry staff salaries, bonus plans, benefits, and more. All participants will receive a free detailed analysis of all the results after May 15.
“Every year that we offer this staff salary survey, we continue to have more members looking forward to participating and learning information about how their offices compare to others,” Vision West Laura Dorris, Business Development and Human Resources Manager said. “Staff salaries and benefits are a big part of running a successful practice and Vision West is committed to providing vendor partners, tools and resources to help in this area.”
To take part in the 2014 Staff Salary Survey, log in to your account at www.vweye.com and click on the "Salary Survey" button. Survey input data is kept confidential and a summarized survey will be available to show the total results from all participants.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder