Monthly Webinar Series Focused on Compliance Issues
Primary Eyecare Network, a division of ABB OPTICAL GROUP, will sponsor a new monthly webinar series focused on compliance issues, offered in partnership with CS Eye, an independent optometric consulting company.
“We are proud to bring this level of education to optometrists nationwide," said PEN Marketing and Education Manager Mary Eastwood, OD, FAAO. "Maintaining compliance is critical to protecting their practices."
Occurring on the first Wednesday of every month, the series is free for PEN members and costs $15 per webinar for participants who are not members of the network. The series lineup includes:
- April 1 – Access Management: Managing User Access and Understanding HIPAA Regulations
- May 6 – Defining the Revenue Cycle, Leveraging Edit for Compliant Billing, and Maximizing the Charge Capture
- June 3 – Breach Notification: Understanding Requirements for Healthcare Providers
- July 1 – Physical Security Standards: Understanding Your Organization's Requirements
- August 5 – ICD-10-CM (Part 1): Documentation Requirements
- September 2 – ICD-10-CM (Part 2): Documentation Requirements and AAPC Free ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Finder
- October 7 – Eligibility and Copays and Self-Pay AR
- November 4 – Revenue Cycle Management: Managing Accounts Receivable
- December 2 – E/M Coding and Documentation.
CS Eye experts will lead the webinars, including Ann Bina, MBA, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CHC, and Danika Brinda, MA, RHIA, CHPS.
CS Eye's mission is to help doctors build strong, compliant and profitable businesses by expertly managing and supporting their compliance and medical billing operations so they can focus on patient care.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Women Wearing Color Contacts Feel Happier, More Attractive, Study Finds
- Bausch & Lomb Should Stop Making Certain Claims, Ad Monitor Says
- Eye Health Group Named One of 7 'Top Charities'
- Eyecare Software Firm Gets $45M from Investors
- Man Loses an Eye in Cautionary Tale for Patients with Contact Lenses