The Vision Council secured a fashion segment for its Eyecessorize campaign that aired Monday, April 27, on NBC’s "New York Live," a daily lifestyle show that covers fashion, beauty and celebrity news and reaches 73,994 viewers.
Lifestyle expert Lilliana Vazquez shared her must-have spring finds, including on-trend sunglasses with colored and mirrored lenses, and directed viewers to Eyecessorize.com to learn more information about seasonal eyewear trends and face-fitting tips.
The segment – which is also available on NBCNewYork.com, garnering 108,487 unique visitors per month – showcased frames provided by the following members of the Eyewear & Accessories and Sunglass & Reader Divisions: Legacie/B. Robinson, VonZipper, SPY and Marcolin USA.
View the clip here http://www.eyecessorize.com/content_21284.cfm?navID=1024, and visit Eyecessorize.com for more information regarding the featured sunglasses.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Q&A: INVISION's Dee Carroll Talks About Eyewear Trends and the Buying Experience
- LVMH and Marcolin Are Planning a Major Deal, Report Says
- Bausch + Lomb Patent Was Violated, Court Finds
- Here's How Small-Business Owners Feel About Repealing Obamacare
- Luxottica-Essilor Deal Solves Key Issue for Founder