The Vision Council’s Low Vision Campaign is the focus of three new segments on Prime Time Focus, a radio segment distributed to more than 500 stations through AARP radio.
Vision Council spokesperson Dr. Thomas Porter sat down with Alyne Ellis, producer and host for Prime Time Focus, to talk about low vision devices and The Vision Council’s newly released low vision report: Vision Loss in America: Aging and Low Vision. What began as one segment turned into three, putting the spotlight on low vision, aging eye disease, and low vision devices.
To read more about The Vision Council’s low vision report and to access demographic-specific low vision statistics, visit whatislowvision.org.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says