The Vision Council’s Low Vision Campaign is the focus of three new segments on Prime Time Focus, a radio segment distributed to more than 500 stations through AARP radio.
Vision Council spokesperson Dr. Thomas Porter sat down with Alyne Ellis, producer and host for Prime Time Focus, to talk about low vision devices and The Vision Council’s newly released low vision report: Vision Loss in America: Aging and Low Vision. What began as one segment turned into three, putting the spotlight on low vision, aging eye disease, and low vision devices.
To read more about The Vision Council’s low vision report and to access demographic-specific low vision statistics, visit whatislowvision.org.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling