VSP Optics Group announced the opening of a new VSPOne Optical Technology Center in Denver, Colorado. The new laboratory was established to help meet growing demand for UNITY Performance Optics products in the Southwest region.
The Denver facility expands the VSPOne Optical Technology Center network to a total of 14 locations, including Baltimore, Charlotte, Columbus, Dallas, Fort Lauderdale, Hawaii, Houston, New York, Olympia, Sacramento, San Diego, St. Cloud, and Tampa Bay.
“Thanks to our customers, UNITY is the fastest growing ophthalmic lens brand in the optical industry,” said Dave Delle Donne, senior vice president of business development for VSP Optics Group.
“Opening VSPOne Denver allows us to meet continued demand for UNITY products and provide more regional access and service to our customers and the more than 1.6 million covered VSP lives in the region.”
Similar to the VSPOne locations in Baltimore, Charlotte, Houston, and New York, the new Denver location will specialize in quick processing and turnaround of the entire UNITY lens and coatings portfolio. Additional ophthalmic products will also be available through VSPOne Denver.
For more information, visit vspopticsgroup.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- New Optometry School to Open Within 5 Years, Enroll 70 Students
- Eye Doctor Could Spend Decades in Prison for $100M Medicare Fraud
- Optical Firm to Invest $27M in Distribution Center, Create 223 Jobs
- University Considers Adding Optometry Program
- Competitor Drops Challenge to Kering Eyewear's 'Made in Italy' Labeling