Marcolin will partner with Guess for a second year in a row in support of L.A.-based non-profit Peace Over Violence in its mission to end sexual, domestic, and interpersonal violence.
Marcolin, together with its NJ headquarters and optical channel sales representatives, helped support the Guess Foundation’s goal to encourage men and women everywhere to wear jeans on April 29, and to take a stand against violence.
To assist in spreading the message, Marcolin launched two activities in the optical channel to create awareness, including an exclusive Denim Day Trunk Show and a nationwide account-focused contest to wear denim.
New spring 2015 sunglass styles from the Guess Eyewear collection, including men’s style GU 6842, which features temples enhanced with dynamic mesh cutout detailing, were among the items on sale with proceeds going towards Peace Over Violence.
For more information, see www.marcolin.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- US Small Businesses Eye Expansion Despite Concerns About Economy
- National Sunglasses Day Is Almost Here
- The Stomach-Churning Truth About Counterfeit Contact Lenses
- Online Eye Tests 'Subvert Care,' AOA Says
- Varsity Healthcare Partners and Harvest Partners Announce Recapitalization of EyeCare Services Partners