(Press Release) The Optical Lab Division Hall of Fame nominating committee is seeking nominations to the 2015 Optical Lab Division Hall of Fame.
In addition to their contributions to the industry, a nominee’s accomplishments, reputation and character, and number of years actively involved in the industry are considered.
Full guidelines and forms for submission are online here.
All nominations for the 2015 Optical Lab Division Hall of Fame must be submitted by Wednesday, June 24, 2015.
The 16th Annual Hall of Fame banquet will be held on Wednesday, September 16th at the Treasure Island Hotel in Las Vegas. The banquet will once again be held in conjunction with the Optical Lab Division meeting and International Vision Expo West. Each year, this signature event brings together vision industry professionals - new and veteran - to celebrate the rich heritage of our strong and diverse industry.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- Most Small Businesses Would Have No Idea What to Do If Hacked
- This Works Better Than Patching to Treat Lazy Eye, Scientists Say
- Opticians Association of America to Hold Conference in February
- It’s Way Easier to Get a Small-Business Loan These Days — But There’s a Catch
- Cheap Sunglasses Need Warning Labels, Insurer Says