(Press Release) After completing a variety of tests by a panel of qualified chefs, Optifog lenses have been awarded the Seal of Approval by the American Culinary Federation, the largest professional organization of chefs and cooks in the United States.
The lenses were judged based on standard criteria including: ease of use, versatility of the product, consistency, and product guarantees and claims.
Optifog lenses offer fog-free vision that not only improves performance but alleviates danger that could occur with foggy lenses, such as the fog that suddenly appears when walking from a freezer to a warm kitchen or even looking over a pot of boiling water.
“This recognition from our nation’s culinary leaders truly excites us,” said Lauri Crawford, senior vice president of marketing, Essilor of America. “The ACF Seal of Approval is confirmation of how valuable the benefits of Optifog lenses are for those wearing glasses in the kitchen – from top chefs to home cooks.”
Optifog lenses come equipped with a year’s supply of Optifog Activator Cloths to activate the anti-fog properties and to proficiently clean the lenses.
For more information on the Optifog lenses, visit www.optifogusa.com.
The Latest Orbit Headlines
- CEO Named for LVMH-Marcolin Joint Venture
- Opternative Files Suit Against Warby Parker
- Gymnastics World Champion Shows Just How Cool Eyeglasses Can Be
- Essilor Announces New Achievement on Path to Luxottica Merger
- Time to Boost Eyecare Efforts Amid 'New Era of Blindness and Visual Impairment,' Group Says