Magazines need love too. Thank you for our latest round of back pats!
- You guys and ladies cover all the bases. Love reading each issue cover to cover. Mitchell Kaufman, Marine Park Family Vision, Brooklyn, NY
- Really enjoying your magazine. Seems very real, rather than loaded with statistics and metrics. Thanks! Brian Parker, Temecula Eye Center, Temecula, CA
- Love the enthusiasm INVISION has about eyewear! My People. Angel Miller, Cynthiana Vision Center, Cynthiana, KY
- March is the first one I read, keep up the great work! Cedric Mitsui, OD, Big Island Vision Center, Hilo, HI
- There were many tips on how to differentiate your shop. I also loved the irate early patient article. I take care of patients 24-7 and rarely is one grateful for me coming in early or on a Saturday. But if I'm in the shop on a day off decorating or just catching up, I will ALWAYS open my door to a patient. Jennifer Leuzzi, Mill Creek Optical, Dansville, NY
- It has always been true and always overlooked. While you must be aware of what your competition is up to you must find your own way to satisfying your clients. Your magazine continues to point that out with each edition. Keep it up! Bob McBeath, Edina Eye, Edina, MN
- Best Magazine in our profession. Read it cover to cover the day I receive it in the mail. Texas L. Smith, OD, Dr. Texas L. Smith & Associates, Citrus Heights, CA
This article originally appeared in the May 2018 edition of INVISION.
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.