Eyes on Fremont, Seattle, WA
This article originally appeared in the July-August 2015 edition of INVISION.
Nate Ogura joined Eyes on Fremont in 2001 while studying opticianry at Seattle Central College, and he bought the business a decade later. It’s not that Nate has a secret passion for the Bee Gees; it’s just that when we took his cover photo for the America’s Finest Optical Retailers winners’ issue last year, this fabulous disco ball hanging in the basement workshop-breakroom made a fine stand-in for the trophy now on view in the store.
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.