Paul Wilcox and Starr Hagenbring
Art & Eyes, New Orleans, LA
This article originally appeared in the January 2016 edition of INVISION.
Stylish eyeglasses and wearable art blend beautifully at this boutique on New Orleans’ chic Magazine Street. “We truly believe we can make anyone look better and have more fun in glasses,” says Starr. Art & Eyes has its own local brand, Krewe, plus rafts of fabulous eyewear from international designers, together with Starr’s handcrafted clothing. “At least once a week, someone will come in and declare us glasses heaven,” she adds. Creativity helps keep this fun couple sane: Paul plays bass and Starr makes art in many mediums. Laissez les bon temps rouler!
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.