Visionworks, Lexington, KY
This article originally appeared in the March 2016 edition of INVISION.
The new president of the Opticians Association of America, Sandy Brown is eager to raise the professional status and leadership skills of opticians nationwide. She has been active with the OAA for many years, and she’s also a past president of the Opticians Association of Kentucky and the Southeastern Opticians Conference. A 30-year veteran of the eyecare business, Sandy currently serves as a district technical manager for Visionworks, overseeing the technical operations and optical areas for nine stores in Eastern Kentucky and West Virginia. An animal lover and bookworm, she looks forward to her next trip to the lake — and to sleeping in when she gets a chance!
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.