Drs. Theodore and Carrie Sees
with Penelope and Oliver
Rockford Family Eyecare, Rockford, MI
This article originally appeared in the May 2016 edition of INVISION.
For the Sees eyecare is a whole family operation. They started construction on their practice when they were nine months pregnant with Oliver ... and started seeing patients four months later. With a busy practice and two small children their lives have continued to be chaotic but they find balancing work and family quite easy thanks to a lot of supportive family members nearby. In their brief moments of free time the couple likes to frequent local West Michigan breweries and restaurants; while as a family they enjoy spending as much time outdoors as possible and do a weekly Sunday night swim at their local gym.
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.