PHOTO BY DENISE GUERIN IMAGES
Pascarella Eye Care and Contact Lenses, Newtown, PA
Sherry Berry has had a 17-year career in the optical field. She joined Pascarella a year ago when friend Colleen Galanti asked her to come work with her. “I was hesitant about leaving my previous managing optician job of several years and was concerned it could potentially strain our friendship,” Berry says. “I’ve never been happier to be wrong about something. It’s the best move I’ve ever made.” And it was a move but it allows her one of her favorite ways to unwind from a stressful day. “I have a long commute so it’s generally filled with podcasts. This keeps me sane from the insanity of other drivers. Once I get home and see my dog and husband everything is the way it should be. A latte on my porch and vinyl on the turntable,” she says.
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.