Dr. Jackie Youn
Henry Ford OptimEyes, Westland, MI
Dr. Youn rarely hits a false note on or off the job. (In addition to violin, she has played piano for 20 years.) A native of South Korea and Michigan College of Optometry graduate, she joined Henry Ford OptimEyes in 2009, focusing on eye infections, glaucoma and treating post-op surgical patients. She has a black belt in tae kwon do and enjoys cooking, playing golf and video games, especially Call of Duty.
This article originally appeared in the January 2015 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.