The Eyeglass Lass, New London, CT
This article originally appeared in the March 2015 edition of INVISION.
There’s not a lot of room left on Siobhán Burns’ body for more artistic expression, but never fear: That’s what cool eyewear is for. This optician has been expressing herself in part through her career for a dozen years now, and — as she writes on her shop website — she truly enjoys encouraging others to have fun with their glasses, too. “There is nothing I like more than helping someone find a pair of glasses they can’t wait to wear, especially if it is something they never thought they would like. (Hellllooo, statement makers!)” Siobhán is wearing Garza in emerald by l.a. Eyeworks.
Latest Fun Stories
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
- The Staff Members Who Will Go Down in History ... or Infamy
- For These Married Partners Unwinding Comes by Way of Netflix and Whiskey
- What You DID Say to that Rude, Frustrating Patient
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.