Dr. Ted McElroy
Vision Source-Tifton, Tifton, GA
This article originally appeared in the May 2015 edition of INVISION.
Dr. McElroy packs a lot into his schedule, including plenty of business travel as treasurer of SECO International. A graduate of the Southern College of Optometry, he founded his practice in 1994 and is a past president of the Georgia Optometric Association, as well as a noted speaker, writer and mentor to aspiring practice owners. Off the job, he and his family — wife Kristin and sons Alex and Hank — take road trips to swim meets and to Disney World.
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.