When I was a young tech, I was working up a patient going through chief complaints. The patient stated he had redness, swelling, itching. He then stood up and started to undo his pants while saying, “Here, I’ll show you!” — Kevin Count, Corner Optical, Glenview, IL
This article originally appeared in the June 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!