Walked into the exam room, a large well-endowed lady had her top off and was adjusting her boobs while looking into the mirror! — Dr. Joseph S., Pittsburgh, PA
A patient came in for an appointment, claiming that her “friends played a prank on her.” She said her friends implanted an intraocular lens into her eye and now her vision was blurry. She was adamant about it. The doctor confirmed that there was no lens and referred her to a psychologist! (You can’t make this stuff up.) — Rexanne C., Austin, TX
This article originally appeared in the July-August 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
- The Staff Members Who Will Go Down in History ... or Infamy
- For These Married Partners Unwinding Comes by Way of Netflix and Whiskey
- What You DID Say to that Rude, Frustrating Patient
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.