Contingency Plans I
I received notice from my business insurance company stating they would not cover a person getting hit in the parking lot with a drone! — Gene Gillan, Rush Henrietta Opticians, Henrietta, NY
Contingency Plans II
A customer spent $359 and threw a five-dollar bill on the table. I told him that custom-made eyewear required a more substantial deposit. He got huffy and said “What if I get hit by a bus tomorrow?” I replied: “If you’re planning to get hit by a bus, I need payment in full now ... in cash!” Dave Metzger, US Optical, East Syracuse, NY
This article originally appeared in the October 2016 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.