Our new doctor walked in on me as I was using the lensometer and asked me about the patient I was helping. I told him the patient was crazy, very psychotic, and always whining. I asked if he’d take a look at her as she claimed she was having trouble with her glasses, and I warned him one more time that she was crazy. Then I went up front and I said, “Mom, come on back with the doctor, he’ll have a look at you.” You should have seen his face! Good way to welcome the new doc to our office. — Jeff Grosekemper, Casa De Oro Eyecare, Spring Valley, CA
This article originally appeared in the July-August 2017 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.