Here's how it might play out.
If you're going to square off against Voldemort, you need all the sorcery you can muster.
But that, by itself, might not be enough. You also need to direct it accurately.
Did you ever stop to think about what would happen if Harry Potter's eyeglasses failed him?
As you might recall, the folks at Visian ICL recently highighted the fact that that big-screen heroes and villains tend to have good vision.
They pondered these questions: "Just what would it be like if movie characters had poor eyesight, and how would this affect the famous scenes we’ve come to know and love?" The company, which offers an implantable lens for vision correction, worked with illustrator Wren McDonald to show how such scenarios might play out.
The last installment depicted a sequence from Jurassic Park. And now, here's a poor-eyesight version of a scene from Harry Potter:
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.