I was watching a webinar when a customer walked in off the street. She sees what I am doing and asks if I can help her right away as I’m “only goofing off.” I said, “It’s horrible when you have to do continuing education at work to learn how to help patients.” She just said, “Huh?” and handed me her mail-order glasses for repair. I thanked her for stopping in but said I couldn’t fix them. She was annoyed.
This article originally appeared in the April 2018 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- For This Ohio OD Food and Travel Keeps Him Sane and the Diet Starts Tomorrow
- Ouch! We Wish It Had Been a Booger
- What You Should Have Said to That Customer Who Complains about Reading Your Care Instructions
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.