The GOOD: We had a patient come in to the office who told us he was homeless. A colleague sold him polycarbonate. If you can do that, you’re a superstar. Janice Harris, Envision Eye Care, Marion, VA
The BAD: Some experiences stick in my mind... like the time a new staff member thought the customer would benefit from an executive trifocal in a rimless groove. She ordered it and sent it off without anyone else’s involvement. I still have nightmares over that one. Mark Platter, Safety Rx Services, Crete, IL
This article originally appeared in the May 2018 edition of INVISION.
Latest Fun Stories
- 34 MORE Sad-But-True Things Patients Actually Said to Their Eye Doctors
- What You Really Wish You Could Say to that Client Who Won't. Get. Off. Their. Phone!
- The Staff Members Who Will Go Down in History ... or Infamy
- For These Married Partners Unwinding Comes by Way of Netflix and Whiskey
- What You DID Say to that Rude, Frustrating Patient
Hear What the Industry Thinks About the Ultimate Lens Package by Essilor
Eye care professionals, patients, and Essilor sales consultants shared their feedback on the Ultimate Lens Package. Watch to see why they believe the innovation behind the lens can make the difference for your practice and for your patients. For more information on the Ultimate Lens Package, contact an Essilor Sales Consultant or click here.