This episode of Dee Carroll's podcast features Dr. Scott Keating.
In the latest installment of In Vision in Dee Carroll, Dee talks with Dr. Scott Keating, an optometrist who has been in private practice for 30 years and is the owner of Vision Trends in Dover, OH, a full-scope optometry office specializing in unique and trendy eyewear that sets itself apart from its competition. Vision Trends offers over 1,100 frames in stock and has built a reputation in its small town for its progressive frame selection.
During this episode, Dee and Scott discuss a number of hot dispensary topics, like:
- What most optometrists don’t understand about running an eyecare business.
- Why many opticals complain about not having enough customers ... and how they can fix it.
- How to partner with your opticians to offer the best patient product experience.
- Why playing it safe by testing small amounts of a new brand is never a way to find success.
- The importance of having at least some high-end product that most of your customers won’t be able to afford.
- His “Optical Retail Formula for Success” any ECP can use to overhaul their product mix.